Betting on Ice - The Magners Celtic League Betting Blog

Providing betting tips for the Magners Celtic League with informed knowledge and expert analysis.

Monday, November 27, 2006

Autum Internationals Betting Summary....


So in summary what do we have? – Buggered if I know but I’m going to go with NZ at –7 @ Bet365 purely because NZ have the capability to change gears in the last quarter and before you know it they can shoot 2 or 3 scores past you. It’s a real acid test for NZ.

Final Score: France 3-47 NZ

The Italian scrum is top notch and should really give the Crims a good test, however, the Aussie back line is quality. In all honesty it should be a cracking game and I’m going to take Italy with a healthy start of 24 points @ Mansion

Final Score: Italy 18 - 25 Aus

I have no idea about this game, no idea at all....what I do know is that the Islanders have the ability to score tries and concede them, as do this Welsh side - I kind of fancy the Islanders with a start but Over 45 points on Betfair looks really really good value at evens

Final Score: Wales 30 - 28 Pacifica

Premier Bet are offering a 17.5 points start to Wales – If you see anything close to that then jump on. I don't have an account so I've gone with NZ -21 @ Bet365

Final Score: Wales 10 - 45 NZ


So...4 from 5. The Internationals are over and I for one am looking forward to getting back to the nuts and bolts of the Magners League.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home