Betting on Ice - The Magners Celtic League Betting Blog

Providing betting tips for the Magners Celtic League with informed knowledge and expert analysis.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Wales v Islanders Not Good Enough To Get Into the NZ Side












Wales v Pacific Islanders - Sat 11th Nov - KO 2.30

We're unstoppable! We make 14 changes and we're still unbeatable. We're just like the All Blacks only we're red and we're not All Red. I predict a festival of running rugby, and of course the Welsh will come out on top. James Hook plays his best running rugby from 12, watch out NZ rejects - he's coming for you!

K Morgan: Class, class, class! Makes Chris Cullen look like Chris Martin!

Lee Byrne: Slow and rubbish! I mean, fast and awesome! Watch out for his up-and-under!

Sonny Parker: Oh my dear fucking God, kill me now.

James Hook: What a guy! Prepare to be shredded, Islanders!

Mark Jones: Paaaaaaaaaace! Mark who Gisbergen still has nightmares about him! As do Topsy Ojo, Sean Lamont.....

Ceri Sweeney: THE MAN! THE LEGEND!

Mike Phillips: Look out Islanders! He's going to do to you what he did to France! MASSACRE!!!!!!!!

Alix Popham: Grrrrrr! Bosh! Knock-on.

Gavin Thomas: Kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me

AW Jones: Amazing player! So good he can play out of position and still be awesome!

Michael Owen: Kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me

Sidoli: Funny accent! Can be good when he wants! Feeeeeeel the scrummaging might of Owen and Sidoli

Horsman: DESTROOOOOOOOOYED! The Islanders scrum when he's finished with it. Who cares about yelloe cards? Punching is fun!

Rhys Thomas: Best hooker in Wales! Miles better than hopeless Rees!

Duncan Jones: El Skippero! Amazing player!


I have no idea about this game, no idea at all....what I do know is that the Islanders have the ability to score tries and concede them, as do this Welsh side - I kind of fancy the Islanders with a start but Over 45 points on Betfair looks really really good value at evens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home