Betting on Ice - The Magners Celtic League Betting Blog

Providing betting tips for the Magners Celtic League with informed knowledge and expert analysis.

Friday, November 03, 2006

If I was a Gambling type of bloke

Thats me on the Bus back from Northampton...

...and I'm not you understand I'd also be keen to back Leinster to beat a Cap of 9 against the Dragons on Saturday evening but i've banned myself from Betting on the Dragons even though common sense tells me otherwise but I've lost just about every bet I've suggested on the lads.


Again, whilst I don't condone betting, if you really must have a flutter you could do worse than watch Munster get torn a new one by the Scarlets on Sunday. Scarlets have a squad and Munster don't, apparently there is a Combine Harvester exhibition this weekend in Limerick and there won't be half the Munster fans there usually is at games such as this. Minus 8 on Bet365 should be taken faster than Cork knacker in a stolen Peugot.


These are not tips, just my thoughts......

and yes, that is a feminine hygeine product protuding from my ear....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home