Betting on Ice - The Magners Celtic League Betting Blog

Providing betting tips for the Magners Celtic League with informed knowledge and expert analysis.

Monday, January 08, 2007

Poker Poker Poker


Ok, so this is a blatant plug. I’ve been playing mammoth amounts of poker on CD Poker.Com.

The site is one of the best around at the moment and really does have a plethora of extras benefits for the bourgeoning poker player. Let me run quickly through the extras you’ll get.

$50.00 from me.
$50.00 Bonus on your first deposit.
Reload Bonus
Entry into New Depositors Freeroll. $1000.00 with normally around 50 players.
Weekly $1000.00 Freeroll.
Daily Freerolls worth $250.00

I play a lot of the Jackpot Sit and Goes – If you win four $2.00 Tournaments on the trot you win the jackpot of $2000.00

You really can’t say fairer than that. For the $50.00 please Email me on: gwentdave@hotmail.com

If you want to get started straight away then click on http://banner.cdpoker.com/cgi-bin/SetupPoker.exe?member=DACSTER

6 Comments:

Blogger Clinches said...

Good to see you back online PRBH. Good win for the Dragons on Friday keeping me in plenty of anti-munters money.

4:47 AM  
Blogger PRBetHeads said...

Hello mate. Fuck me I was drunk...although I didn't ring up Corkmunsterman this year and scream "hello, hello , we are the Dragon boys" down the phone.

Dragons v Bristol spread could be interesting this weekend.

4:54 AM  
Blogger Clinches said...

Will take a look at that.

It was a reasonable weekend all round. Had both on Friday and Ulster, topped off with the correct score in the Liv v Arse game.

5:02 AM  
Blogger PRBetHeads said...

Great call on the Arsenal game. Apart from the Dragons I've been concentrating on my poker. Won a $3.00 rebuy tourny and came 5th in a $5.00 rebuy. Around $500.00 for the weekend!!.

5:44 AM  
Blogger PRBetHeads said...

Clinches - Could you get a message to 4071 on the bored for me please?

Cheers

6:28 AM  
Blogger Clinches said...

Sorry, was away all day. If you still need me to put up that message I will be back on tomorrow morning. You can send me a mail if you like.

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home