Betting on Ice - The Magners Celtic League Betting Blog

Providing betting tips for the Magners Celtic League with informed knowledge and expert analysis.

Friday, December 15, 2006

Friday Night Action

Well what can I say? I could do a write up on the Ospreys v Calvisano game but it would be a waste of time. The Ospreys are putting out a good side - Calvisano aren't. For those that saw the Ospreys game, Calvisano were given 3 tries on a plate - a massive shiney golden plate - I certainly don't think that will happen again.

Ospreys: L Byrne; N Walker, A Bishop, J Hook, S Williams; G Henson, J Marshall; D Jones (capt), H Bennett, A Jones, A Jones, I Evans, J Thomas, S Tandy, R Jones.Replacements: B Williams, C Griffiths, B Cockbain, A Lloyd, M Roberts, S Connor, J Vaughton.

It's raining in Swansea and I can understand why people may be afraid of the large Cap on this game.

Recommendation: Ospreys -40 @ Paddy Power

And: Winning Margin Bets with Ladbrokes 36-40 @ 6-1 and 31-35 @ 8-1

I know this is hardly exciting but it covers the cap draw and will produce a profit and at the end of the day thats what we are here for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home