Betting on Ice - The Magners Celtic League Betting Blog

Providing betting tips for the Magners Celtic League with informed knowledge and expert analysis.

Friday, December 08, 2006

Now....As You Know - I'm Not a Gambling Kinda Guy.....





......but if I were, I’d being going on these games this weekend

Calvisano v Ospreys

Calvisano have shipped over 100 points in their last two games in the HEC and the Opsreys are heading over to Italy with a view to a must-win bonus points victory if they are to be kept in the mix for qualification. –20 points is just a touch to low for a fully fit and rested Ospreys outfit.


Glasgow v Narbonne

Readers will know that I’ve been watching Glasgow for a few months now and I think they are primed to really shove it to this Narbonne team – You can’t really read to much into the 70 point stuffing Glasgow gave Parma in the last round apart from the fact Narbonne scrapped to a 3 point victory in Italy against the same team…..I think the French have now realised they are out of the comp and may send a team of kids over to Glasgow. The victory for Glasgow is imperative tonight. A shoe in at Glasgow –8 at Skybet.

3 Comments:

Blogger Clinches said...

Good work so far. Took Glasgow and Bristol in a double.

I wouldn't touch the Leinster game, but if I was going to, I'd take Leinster to beat the cap. It's currently dry and calm over here (may not be for the game). My bets for today are Edinburgh and Ulster to beat the caps. I also fancy the Scarlets to trounce Toulouse.

5:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great weekend Dai, fantastic work.

Well Done.

9:44 AM  
Blogger PRBetHeads said...

Cheers fellas

1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home